Joslin is pursuing a variety of approaches to generate new kinds of value for consumers with diabetes (and those who are at risk) through corporate partnership programs. With over 177 million people globally believed to have diabetes, and millions more at risk, it is critical for Joslin to find ways it can bring new solutions to large populations of people. By offering consumers information, guidance, tools, and services through a joint effort with a reputable company, Joslin is able to fulfill its mission with greater scale and help its partner create better loyalty and relationships with its stakeholders.
Joslin’s Strategic Initiatives staff of clinicians, educators, businesspeople, and program managers is developing a variety of “cause marketing” offerings to help consumers achieve better health outcomes. These include:
- Consumer education materials, welcome kits, kiosks and other “in-store” pieces
- Online education, tools and courses
- Cause marketing campaigns
- Integrated disease management approaches and screenings
These offerings can be tailored to the needs of:
- Health and fitness companies
- Nutrition companies
- Food and beverage manufacturers
- Consumer and health portals
- Other consumer-oriented firms
A Joslin business and clinical team will work with your company to customize the program and deliver results.
For more information on consumer-cause marketing partnerships with Joslin, please contact
Page last updated: October 01, 2014