Continuing Medical Education
Joslin delivers cutting-edge content in a variety of user-friendly, high-impact multimedia products. By offering a diverse array of activities we are able to reach the widest possible base of clinicians.
- Live symposia - Over 200 live symposia are produced yearly throughout the U.S.
- Joslin ClinicalFOCUS™ satellite broadcast network. With distribution to 2,800 potential sites at healthcare institutions throughout the US, each one-hour satellite-delivered CME activity has an average projected audience of at least 5,000 healthcare professionals.
- Joslin ClinicalWATCH™ via Professional Television Network’s digital television channel. Joslin CME content reaches a minimum of 2,000 primary care physicians per program through this private digital television network.
- Internet courses via an alliance with Medscape, the leading source of online information and education for more than 575,000 physicians and approximately 2.1 million allied health professionals.
- Videotapes, DVDs, CD-ROMs and monographs, which present the same high-quality content in formats to suit every clinician’s preferred learning style.
Page last updated: January 25, 2015