What Are the Benefits of Becoming a Joslin Affiliated Center?
By becoming a Joslin Affiliated Center, you receive:
- Increased revenue and cost savings
- Additional income from related specialties such as cardiology and nephrology.
- Additional income from increased use of ancillary services such as laboratory.
- Overall cost savings due to more efficient diabetes care.
- Greater market share
- Joslin’s name offers brand recognition and a reputation for excellence.
- Exclusive rights to use the Joslin name and program in a defined area.
- Developed programs and patient educational materials
- Includes exclusive use of all Joslin clinical, operational and marketing manuals.
- Access to Joslin educational curricula and programs such as Joslin’s “Steps To Success With Diabetesä” and Joslin’s “Just a Start for DiabetesTM”.
- Participation in a network of national and international diabetes centers
- Opportunity to benchmark results.
- Multiple in person and teleconferencing meetings to share ideas, successes and meet challenges as a group.
- A comprehensive training and support program for staff
- Expertise of practice management consultants, physicians, nurses, diabetes educators and related health care professionals provided.
- On-site visits conducted throughout the year.
- An effective marketing and public relations program
- Use of Joslin’s marketing templates to develop ads and direct mail campaigns.
- A referral development program.
- Listing on Joslin’s Web site, which receives five million hits monthly.
- Proof of impact
- Detailed financial and operational metrics monitor and improve your center’s performance.
- Outcomes data can help in negotiating managed care contracts.
- Improved clinical outcomes for your patients by following Joslin clinical guidelines.
Page last updated: December 20, 2014