Insulin Pumping: Is It Right for You
If you are considering insulin pump therapy, Insulin Pumping – Is it for You? can answer your basic questions.
- How does a pump work?
- Where is the pump attached?
- Will the pump help improve my blood glucose control?
- Do I wear the pump day and night?
- What are the benefits and risks of pumping?
- What are the cost and time involved?
This one-hour workshop occurs on the first Tuesday of every month at 9 a.m., and the third Tuesday of every month at 4 p.m.
Page last updated: June 26, 2016