Support Group for Men and Women
For Everyone with Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes Who Wants to Talk with Others About Living with Diabetes
8:00 - 9:15 a.m.
April 8, 15, 22, 29, May 6, 2009
- Managing diabetes self-care successfully
- Coping effectively with stress and emotions
- Beating diabetes burnout
- Handling pressures of work and social situations
- Taking care of yourself and others
- Building wellbeing for the future
Groups are led by Joslin Diabetes Specialist, John Zrebiec, LICSW, CGP, CDE
Private insurance and many managed care plans reimburse for this group, which is billed under mental health benefits as a group therapy service.
For registration information call the Behavioral Health Unit at 617-732-2594.
Diabetes Support Groups
Diabetes Message Boards/Forum
Joslin has the only Message Boards on the web for people with diabetes that let you chat with the Joslin clinical staff, as well as people with diabetes and their families.
Page last updated: May 26, 2013