Women's Support Group
Do you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Would you like to talk with other women about living with diabetes? Topics Include:
- Managing Diabetes in Your Life
- Coping with Blood Sugars, Fears and Frustrations
- Coping with Diabetes in Relationships (Family, Friends & Colleagues)
- Figuring Out Eating, Exercise and Body Image
- Coping with Disappointment, Discouragement and Distress
- Setting Realistic Goals
Groups will be led by Marilyn Ritholz, Ph.D., Licensed Staff Psychologist.
Please call (617) 732-2594 for information .
This program has been subsidized through an educational grant from Roche Diagnostic.
Diabetes Support Groups
Diabetes Message Boards/Forum
Joslin has the only Message Boards on the web for people with diabetes that let you chat with the Joslin clinical staff, as well as people with diabetes and their families.
Page last updated: February 23, 2015