Why pursue cause marketing with Joslin?
Cause Marketing presents a unique opportunity for companies to simultaneously increase profits, raise brand or product awareness, as well as consumer engagement, while supporting Joslin Diabetes Center to deliver on its mission to prevent, treat and cure diabetes.
Everyone knows someone with diabetes.
In the United States, diabetes is an epidemic. Currently, 25.8 million children and adults have the disease and it is rapidly increasing. Establishing a partnership with Joslin Diabetes Center distinctly demonstrates to your consumers the strength of your commitment to the community and the causes about which they care deeply.
What are the benefits of partnering with Joslin?
• Differentiation from your competition and an increase in sales.
• Email blasts to our database of Joslin supporters and staff, reaching 500,000+
• Mention in all of our electronic communications, including the quarterly newsletter, which reaches over 50,000 people.
• An increase in your brand loyalty through corporate social responsibility and “good will” in the community.
• A boost in employee morale is directly related to an employer’s contribution and commitment to the community. (30-50% improvement according to Cone-Roper Poll).
• Positive press and company reviews.
• Expanded professional network and potential clients.
• Inclusion in Joslin’s annual report.
• Postings on our website and social media accounts.
What has been done in the past?
Some successful partnerships include:
• “Add a dollar” campaign where employees ask customers if they want to donate $1 towards diabetes research.
• Product sales with a certain percentage of the proceeds going to Joslin Diabetes Center.
• Change collection devices or round up promotions.
• Paper icon or coupon book sold at the register.
We will work with you to customize a benefits package that enables you to meet your business goals and objectives.
Want more information?
Contact Martha Andrews, Development Officer, Community Programs at 617-309-2534 or Martha.email@example.com.
Page last updated: April 24, 2014