Corporate Giving & Sponsorship
Corporate Giving and Sponsorship is vital to Joslin’s ongoing efforts to prevent, treat and cure diabetes. From cause marketing initiatives to event sponsorships, a corporate collaboration or partnership with Joslin Diabetes Center can help strengthen the reputation and branding opportunity of your company, while at the same time promote awareness and raise critical funds in the global fight against diabetes. Read below to learn more about the variety of available opportunities and how you can benefit from a relationship with Joslin.
There are many ways your company can get involved at Joslin and help fuel vital programs:
- Make a donation to Joslin Diabetes Center by giving online or by calling 617-309-2412.
- Partner with Joslin through our Cause Marketing Program.
- Sponsor one of Joslin's Signature Events.
- Host an event: Raise awareness for your company and Joslin’s mission by organizing a community generated event.
- Corporate teams: Do you have a group of employees interested in participating in a fitness event together? Join Team Joslin to learn about opportunities and get your group involved!
- Employee giving and participation: Joslin has opportunities for your employees to participate and volunteer at events. You can also organize a fund or donation drive to benefit diabetes care, research, and education. Participate in Jeans for Joslin, our campaign to encourage employees to donate in order to wear jeans to work!
To learn more about these programs, contact Martha Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-309-2534.
Page last updated: May 25, 2016