Joslin's Pediatric Diabetes Care Providers
Joslin Pediatric Services has the nation’s most experienced team providing the widest range of patient care and family support services anywhere.
We’re devoted to the early application of clinical research findings to the care of our patients and their families.
Our staff includes –
- Board-certified Pediatric Endocrinologists (physicians who specialize in problems like diabetes that affect the body’s glands and hormones)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Pediatric Diabetes Nurse Educators
- Pediatric Nutritionists
- Child Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Child Life Specialists
- Exercise Physiologists and
- Care Ambassadors
Our physicians are on the faculty of Harvard Medical School, as well as members of the staff of Children’s Hospital Boston.
Everyone’s focus is exclusively on children and young people with diabetes.
- Lori Laffel, M.D., M.P.H.
- Angelina Bernier, M.D.
- Allison Cohen, M.D., M.M.Sc.
- Anat Hanono, M.D.
- Michelle Katz, M.D., M.P.H.
- Sanjeev Mehta, M.D., M.P.H.
- Alyne Ricker, M.D.
Diabetes Nurse Educators
- Joyce Keady, R.N., M.S.N., C.P.N.P.
- Cynthia Pasquarello, B.S.N., R.N., C.D.E.
- Ashley Atkins, M.S.N., C.P.N.P.
- Julie Griffith, M.S.N., R.N., P.N.P.
- Deborah Holtorf, M.S.N., M.P.H., P.N.P., B.C.-A.D.M.
- Kerry Milaszewski, B.S., R.N., C.D.E.
- Katie Wentzell, M.S.N., P.N.P.
Pediatric Research Staff
- Lisa Rasbach, M.S.N., P.N.P., B.C.-A.D.M.
- Debbie Butler, M.S.W., L.I.C.S.W., C.D.E.
- Lisa Volkening, M.A., C.C.R.P.
- Mariah Barstow, B.S.
- Charu Baskaran, M.D.
- Julia Cartaya, M.D.
- Anna Christian, B.A.
- Carly Dougher, M.P.H.
- Katy Gaffney, B.S.
- Joanne Hathway, B.A.
- Elvira Isganaitis, M.D.
- Maureen Malloy, B.S.
- Suzanne Mickey, B.A.
- Christina (Tina) Sullivan, B.A.
- Gabriela Telo, M.D.
- Niza A. Tonarely, MA
Pediatric Nutrition Educators
Pediatric Behavioral and Mental Health
Child Life Specialists/Care Ambassadors