Joslin's Pediatric Diabetes Care Providers
Joslin Pediatric Services has the nation’s most experienced team providing the widest range of patient care and family support services anywhere.
We’re devoted to the early application of clinical research findings to the care of our patients and their families.
Our staff includes –
- Board-certified Pediatric Endocrinologists (physicians who specialize in problems like diabetes that affect the body’s glands and hormones)
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Pediatric Diabetes Nurse Educators
- Pediatric Nutritionists
- Child Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Child Life Specialists
- Exercise Physiologists and
- Care Ambassadors
Our physicians are on the faculty of Harvard Medical School, as well as members of the staff of Children’s Hospital Boston.
Everyone’s focus is exclusively on children and young people with diabetes.
- Angelina Bernier, M.D.
- Allison Cohen, M.D., M.M.Sc.
- Anat Hanono, M.D.
- Michelle Katz, M.D., M.P.H.
- Lori Laffel, M.D., M.P.H.
- Sanjeev Mehta, M.D., M.P.H.
- Alyne Ricker, M.D.
Diabetes Nurse Educators
- Ashley Atkins, M.S.N., C.P.N.P.
- Julie Griffith, M.S.N., R.N., P.N.P.
- Deborah Holtorf, M.S.N., M.P.H., P.N.P., B.C.-A.D.M.
- Joyce Keady, R.N., M.S.N., C.P.N.P.
- Brittany Martin, B.S.N., R.N., C.P.N, C.D.E.
- Kerry Milaszewski, B.S., R.N., C.D.E.
- Cynthia Pasquarello, B.S.N., R.N., C.D.E.
- Katie Wentzell, M.S.N., P.N.P.
Pediatric Research Staff
- Charu Baskaran, M.D.
- Ryan Busha, M.H.M.S.
- Debbie Butler, M.S.W., L.I.C.S.W., C.D.E.
- Julia Cartaya, M.D.
- Anna Christian, B.A.
- Jessica ElBach, B.S.
- Katy Gaffney, B.S.
- Zijing Guo, M.P.H.
- Elvira Isganaitis, M.D.
- Anita Kao, B.S.
- Maureen Malloy, B.S.
- Lisa Rasbach, M.S.N., P.N.P., B.C.-A.D.M.
- Gabriela Telo, M.D.
- Niza Tonarely, M.A.
- Lisa Volkening, M.A., C.C.R.P.
Pediatric Nutrition Educators
Pediatric Behavioral and Mental Health
Child Life Specialists/Care Ambassadors