International Self-Pay Patients
Full-service Assistance for Self-Pay International Patients
Joslin Diabetes Center, located in Boston, Massachusetts, is the world's largest diabetes research and clinical care organization. Joslin is dedicated to ensuring that people with diabetes live long, healthy lives. Joslin Clinic offers concierge medicine services for self-pay international patients interested in receiving diabetes care. The international patient coordinator advocates for the patient and provides assistance on all aspects of his/her stay, including:
- Appointment scheduling with Joslin Diabetes Center endocrinologists, diabetes educators, and other related specialties (click here for full list of diabetes care services)
- Coordination of the registration and check-in process
- Assistance with locating hotel accommodations
- Transportation arrangements to and from clinic (by request)
- Assistance with financial arrangements, including advance estimates for deposit
- Concierge services, including your personal Elliott P. Joslin Suite for appointments
Make an Appointment
To request an appointment for concierge medicine services at Joslin Diabetes Center, complete this form and email or fax it to us.
Before we can schedule your appointment, we will also need a copy of your medical records in English.
Page last updated: October 01, 2016