Expert Faculty from the Joslin Diabetes Center has launched its comprehensive and insightful COVID-19 & Diabetes Curriculum for healthcare professionals as a one-stop-shop to help you learn about keeping your patients safe and managing diabetes remotely.
Late-Breaking Modules Include:
- in-depth review of scientific research and immunity evidence
- latest in treatment for COVID-19
- impact and risk management for patients with diabetes
- providing diabetes education and support including glucose management, insulin initiation, and diabetes devices remotely
- telehealth billing & virtual visit support
- tips and downloadable resources for patients and providers
This course is priced for individual health care providers at $25 per person to support accreditation and the Joslin Clinic during this time. If you are interested in enrolling a group of 25 health care providers or more, please email us at medical.education [at] joslin.harvard.edu
Click here today to register and begin the course!
Joslin Diabetes Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENTS
Joslin Diabetes Center designates this enduring material for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
DATE OF RELEASE/EXPIRATION
Release date: April 29, 2020
Expiration date: April 29, 2021
COVID-19 Joslin Harvard Program Faculty members.
While you are here, please enjoy these free videos to share with your patients!
Joslin provides customized and remote diabetes education for healthcare professionals and organizations. To learn more email our professional educators at medical.education [at] joslin.harvard.edu.