For Healthcare Professionals
Our staff members are committed to providing your patients with the latest advances in care, as well as to passing along their expertise through our Professional Education programs.
Together we can more effectively raise the standards of diabetes care in the community, provide optimal management of all children with diabetes, improve outcomes, and enhance quality of life.
There are several ways we can work together:
- Patient Referrals: For diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment planning.
- Professional Education Opportunities: Joslin has achieved a reputation for excellence in producing programs that maximize educational impact.
- Caring for Children with Diabetes: a class for caregivers of young children, including daycare/preschool/Head Start/kindergarten personnel, grandparents, nannies, and friends.
- Resources for School Nurses: It is important that school nurses understand current treatment plans for diabetes management and the type of issues that affect school-aged children with this disease.
- Speakers Bureau: Our staff is available to address groups on a variety of diabetes-related topics. Call 617-732-2603.
To refer a patient to
Joslin Pediatric Services,
Page last updated: August 28, 2016