Seeking Participants Without Diabetes for Exercise Study
Help us to determine how blood sugar levels impact the health benefits of exercise.
This study involves:
- 3 study visits over 2-6 weeks (total of 8 hours)
- Moderate to vigorous exercise on stationary bike
- Monetary compensation provided
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are 18-45 years old
- Currently exercise less than 150 minutes per week
- Can perform moderate to vigorous intensity exercise on a stationary bike
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us at 573-476-4186 or exercise.study [at] joslin.harvard.edu (by email)target="_blank" title="Email us".