At Joslin Diabetes we are committed to providing the very best and safest care possible. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Joslin has developed a hybrid model of care for our patients.
Our hybrid care model allows patients to collaborate with their care team to tailor remote and in-person services:
- In-clinic appointments are now available, but must be authorized by the Joslin provider.
- Patients should only come to Joslin if they have confirmed in-person appointments for clinical care or laboratory services.
- We are still available for prescriptions and prior authorizations – we will make sure patients have access to medications and supplies.
- Please call Joslin with urgent matters during the day whenever possible and the on-call provider overnight and on weekends at 617-309-2400.
- As always, please call 9-1-1 for all medical emergencies.
Joslin's Education department is working to provide relevant educational content for patients and the public.