At Joslin Diabetes we are committed to providing the very best and safest care possible. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Joslin has shifted to a remote model of care for our patients.
Our remote care model with limited, in-person “urgent care” appointments means:
- In-clinic appointments are limited to very urgent appointments which must be authorized by the Joslin provider.
- Patients should not come into Joslin unless confirmed by their Joslin provider.
- We are still available for prescriptions and prior authorizations – we will make sure patients have access to medications and supplies.
- Please call Joslin with urgent matters during the day whenever possible and the on-call provider overnight and on weekends at 617-309-2400.
- As always, please call 9-1-1 for all medical emergencies.
- We will notify patients when a decision is made to open the clinic for routine clinical visits.
Joslin's Education department is working to provide relevant educational content for patients and the public.