The Young Adult Program offers:
- Individualized visits with clinicians who specialize in young adult care
- A 24/7 on-call provider
- Educational visits with Certified Diabetes Educators who specialize in nutrition, exercise physiology and diabetes technology
- Individualized and group visits with Behavioral Health experts
- youngadult [at] joslin.harvard.edu (Email us)target="_blank" title="Email us" to find out about upcoming virtual group sessions for Joslin patients.
- A compassionate, confidential, inclusive and judgment-free setting
- Access to telehealth between onsite appointments
Our Young Adult Program tailors plans for young adults, taking into consideration their life goals and the emotional demands of living with diabetes.
Each one of our clinical team members offers expertise in diabetes management, as well as extensive experience with diabetes technologies, including insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitors. We also take into account the busy lives of young adults and partner with patients to create realistic goals.
The Young Adult Program welcomes patients of all genders and sexual identities.