Training professionals across the globe
Joslin Diabetes Center educates providers and professionals through its expansive professional education programs. Joslin has achieved national visibility and a reputation for excellence in producing programs that maximize educational impact.
Joslin develops customized educational programs and guidelines to help improve the delivery and quality of diabetes care and better health outcomes for those living with diabetes.
- Review of metrics
- Site visit to assess current operations
- Meet with stakeholders
- Understand organization short and long-term goals
- Delivery of written report of observations, analyses, and recommendations
- Report will include guidance on best practices, staffing, training, future opportunities, and economic models of operation
- Design, develop, & implement updated clinical pathways, care model development
- Staff training & operational planning and support including staffing ratios and patient visits
- Specialty program development such as geriatric, pediatric, technology, Inpatient Glucose Management and programs focused on specific patient populations including culturally & linguistic needs
- Develop tracking protocols in an actionable dashboard
- Quality Tracking & Certifications
- Monthly Updates & Continuous Training
- Branded Affiliations
Call 617-309-5946 or programs [at] joslin.harvard.edu (email us) to learn about Joslin’s International & Domestic Advisory Services.